| Job Description
The candidate will assist in devising and executing the media, communications and marketing plans for our trade fairs with following objectives in mind:
- Identification and shortlisting of suppliers;
- Execution of contracts with them;
- Coordination with them to ensure provision of quality and timely supplies and services;
- Management, control and supervision of actual operations on site;
- Liaison with various government departments/agencies with regard to approvals, authorizations etc. related to organization of trade shows
| Age Group
|| 30-36 years
| Educational Qualification
|| Graduate in any discipline
|| At least 4-5 years experience in operations/logistics and dealing with government agencies
- Should be a person of pleasing personality possessing excellent Communication skills and persuasive power;
- Should be capable of handling the assignments independently.
- Should be willing to travel within India.
- Should be ready to work in Gurgaon.
- Should be residing either in Gurgaon or in New Delhi Colonies not further than
25-30 minutes from Gurgaon. Should be familiar with the city of Delhi
- Should have its own conveyance.
Commensurate with experience and qualification and in line with the Industry parameters.
| Office Timings
|| 9:30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Midday break from 1:15 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.
| Date of Joining
|| Please check with us for the opening